Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Vectr

Hi! This is a website my class and I used for our art today! it is an art website suited for adults and professional's called...Vectr!! (not sponsored) it is a cool free websit you can use to do art on. Today I used it to make a logo for a t-shirt for Roger Tuivasa-Sheck! here is a photo of the logo I made with Vectr. Also if you do try out Vectr here is a 7 minute video showing a tutorial on how to use Vectr.
                                                                                |   
                                                                               v
I hope you enjoyed this post! and feel free to comment on my blog! If you deiced to check out Vectr could you please tell me about it. Did you like it?. Was it hard?. Was it easy?. Why did you decide to try it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment