Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Google quiz

Hi! this is one of my tasks for today! For this task I had to answer a lot of questions about Megatron. I had to use Google to find out the answer to the question. I hope you enjoy my google quiz! and feel free to comment on my blog!
Google Quiz








Instructions
Use Google to find out the answers to these questions.
You may need to open links, and read, but the answers are there.



Question 1) What is Megatron’s original name? 
->Megatronus


Question 2) What vehicle does Megatron transform into?
->Cybertron jet


Question 3) Why was the AllSpark important for Megatron to retrieve?
->So he could rebuild his species with it


Question 4) What is the AllSpark made of? 
->The AllSpark is an ancient and powerful Cybertronian artifact. It has the power to bring lifeless technology to life by turning it into Transformers.

Question 5) Who is Megatron’s Nemesis?  Why ?
->Trypticon, I am not sure why Trypticon is Megatron's nemesis. I think they just hate each other but there is a core that keeps Trypticon alive so Megatron is trying to destroy it.

Question 6) Who was the original voice of Megatron? 
->Frank Welker -> Video

No comments:

Post a Comment