Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Dear Adam Brown...

Dear Adam Brown,
Hi my name is Julianna and I go to Pt England school. I am 10 years old. In my bubble I have been doing tons of fun stuff like doing art, Watching movies and Netflix series with my family, Baking stuff, Building stuff out of wood and I have also been using hand sanitise and washing my hands carefully with soap.

Thank you so much for all the things you have done for us. Thank you for looking after patients and sorting out things in the hospital. You have been making a change in our country. Keep on doing what you do because you are doing a great job!

I can’t imagine how much stress you have been under. But I know that the decisions that you make are to help others.

Yours Sincerely,
Julianna

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julianna!
    I readed your letter to Adam Brown and it is very nicely written. Adam Brown and other nurses\docters have been working SO hard during this tough time, don't you think so, Julianna?
    Imagine putting ourselves in their shoes! It would be really hard.

    Keep it up!

    Aye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aye!,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. Yes a lot of nurses and doctors and other has been working so hard.

      From Julianna

      Delete