Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

The Sweet detective

Hi! this is my reading task! I had to read a poem about a detective. Then I had to answer a few questions on a google form. I hope you enjoy my reading task about The Sweet detective! and feel free to comment on my blog!
                                                                             ^
                                                                             ||
On this page I had to put my first name in  the first box then answer the next question which says  have you read the poem? I put yes. If you haven't read the poem and you say no if you try to press next it won't let you.
                                                                                 ^
                                                                                 ||
On this page I had to answer more questions. If you have read the poem you will understand the                                                                                   questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment