Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

Acrostic poem

Hi! this is my writing task! I had to write a acrostic poem! the word I had to use for the  acrostic poem was detective. If you don't know what a  acrostic poem is I can tell you. An  acrostic poem is when you write words or a word vertical. Then you have to write a word or sentence that starts with the letter. Each letter has their own row. Here is a video that tells what a  acrostic poem is. I hope you enjoy my task! and feel free to comment on my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julianna

    This is a really neat acrostic poem that flows really well. What kind of important mission do you think Detective J is working on? Keep up the great work x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mum!,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog! I am happy that you liked my acrostic poem! detective J's important mission is that she has to find where a villain is by using her detective skills. The villain is planing to blow up the earth with a huge missile.
      From Julianna (A.K.A your only daughter)xoxo

      Delete