Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Letter to William Waiirua

Here is my letter I wrote to William Waiirua. I hope you enjoy! and feel free to comment on my blog!

Dear William Waiirua,

Hi my name is Julianna! I go to Pt England school. I think I am very funny as well if I say so myself. I think I would be a great comedian and a great entertainer like you. I also think my dance moves are on point!

You are very funny and I am happy about the things you are doing. You are making people laugh which is fantastic. Especially as we are under a lock down and need something to make us happy. Keep on doing what you do. You are amazing!

I have a few recommendations for you ( New ideas). You could make up your own special handshake that only you know or you could share it with the world. I was also thinking maybe you could make up a new saying, something funny or cool!

Yours Sincerely,

Julianna


No comments:

Post a Comment