Pages

Saturday 2 May 2020

Bruce the German Shepherd!


Hi! this is a drawing I did! it is a drawing of a German Shepherd! I followed a video tutorial to draw a German Shepherd. I was struggling a bit and then I was getting mad and frustrated but I still kept on going and my mum and dad were there for me saying "Wow that's amazing Julianna keep on going" "cool!"and other stuff.

My brother was a pain in the bum because he kept on throwing Bella's (Bella our dog) stinky toy's at me! it was so  annoying! Once I finished drawing a German Shepherd I edited it a bit. I drew on a... TUXEDO!!! it looked so cute. I called him Bruce! after I named him Bruce I was thinking about drawing Bruce on the bow with a white pencil. Sadly I lost my white pencil but that's fine. yeah and that is the story of me drawing a German Shepherd called Bruce! i hope                                                            you enjoyed and feel free to comment on my blog!

Here is the video tutorial I watched!

No comments:

Post a Comment