Pages

Monday 25 May 2020

Crack the code!


Hi! this is my maths task. Today my class and I are learning about Miss Trunchbull. She is a horrible headmistress of Crunchem Hall Primary School that hates kids. She has thrown kids over fences, locked them in cupboards filled with spikes and she even grabs them by the leg, ear, hair and then hold them upside down. She is horrid. For this task I had to crack a code so I can find out what Miss Trunchbull said. I hope you enjoy my maths task! and feel free to comment on my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Julianna,
    awesome job on your 'crack the code' task! Thanks for helping me with mine too, by-the-way! Your the best.

    Keep it up,

    Aye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aye!
      Thank you for commenting on my blog! I am happy that you liked my post!

      From Julie

      Delete