Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

T-shirt design for Roger Tuivasa-Sheck!

Hi! I am Julianna the fashionista! today I did a t-shirt design for... Roger Tuivasa-Sheck!! I had to choose which website I will use to make my design. I had three options 1. Scratch (the best coding website in the world!-in my opinion😉) 2. Vectr ( first time using it) 3. Google drawings (it's fine) out of these three options I chose to try Vectr. It was frustrating at first but then I got used to it. After a while I finally finished it and it looked like a master piece! I hope you enjoyed my professional t-shirt design for Roger Tuivasa-Sheck!! and feel free to comment on my blog!!

Here is the link to show what Roger Tuivasa-Sheck asked me to do for him!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julianna

    This is an interesting design for a t-shirt. I like how you have put the logo you designed on the sleeves. The large black lines are a little distracting, but I like the large T shape in the background. Well done you little fashionista!

    Love Mum x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Mum!,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am very happy that you liked my logo. Sense you said that the black lines are distracting I will send you a image of the t-shirt but without the black lines.
      Love Julianna (A.K.A your only daughter and fashionista)
      xoxo

      Delete