Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Me and Megatron!

Megatron (TLK Concept) | Official concept art of the Decepti… | Flickr
You will never guess who I saw this afternoon! He was massive and bulky! He was also scary looking. Then I realised who it was. It was MEGATRON!! I knew who it was because my class and I learned about him yesterday! Such a coincidence! You will never believe what happened next. Let me tell you what happened…

On a nice breezy day I went outside to go and breathe the fresh air. I sat down on the light green grass. I had no shoes on so I could feel the grass tickling my feet. All of a sudden I heard loud stomps. The ground started to shake. I was scared so I got up then ran closer to the door. I ran back to my spot and just sat there. Then this huge shadow came upon me. I froze in fear. I could not believe what I saw. He was MASSIVE, and bulky. It was MEGATRON!! I softly said

“I-I-I- is that you Meg-Megatr-tron?”

He replied “Yes I am looking for something to do because I am soooooo bored”

I asked “Well then, would you like to play with me?”

He said “Of course! I’d love to!”

As we both scooted off together I asked him if he wanted to eat some ice cream with me.

He said “Sure!”

As we arrived at the ice cream truck I asked Megatron what is his favourite ice cream flavour.

He said “Chocolate!”

So I ordered one chocolate ice cream and one strawberry ice cream. I realised that I did not have any money on me so I asked the ice cream man if we could have it for free.

The Ice cream man said “NO!”

I was so sad and I started to walk off but then I heard Megatron shout

“No! You are going to give the ice creams over! OR ELSE I WILL HAVE TO END YOUUUUU….”

The Ice cream man said “ Ye-yes free-free Ice cream! Here you go”

He said as he handed the ice cream over to Megatron. Megatron then gave me my ice cream and from that moment we were besties forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment