Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2020

Hits from the 90’s
Syracuse company to light up its second Super Bowl - syracuse.com


‘Now that’s what I call music!’ is back with 10 more bangers from the 90’s.
THAT’S WHAT I CALL MUSIC

90's

Tracklist


1.  Over the rainbow - Kamakawiwoʻole


2. The sign- Ace of base


3.Baby one more time- Britney Spears


4.One Sweet Day- Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men


5.I will always love- Whitney Houston


6.U will know- Black men united

7.I want it that way- Backstreet boys


8.Always be my baby- Mariah Carey


9. Smooth- Santana


10.My heart will go on- Céline Dion


11.Nothing compares  2U- Sinéad O'Connor


12.Barbie girl- Aqua



All the hits from the 90’s in one place!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Julianna, it's me Finau and I love you tracklist and all the songs from the 90's. I looked through some on them and I think they are really good and cool. Keep up the great work.

    Stay safe in your bubble.

    From Finau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Finau,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog! I am happy that you liked my list of songs.

      From Julianna

      Delete
  2. Hi Julianna,

    This is a great selection of songs! I would have definitely purchased this album if it was out in the 90's. There are lots of great songs on there. Did you enjoy listing to music from the 1990's?

    Miss Parrant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Parrant,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog! I am happy that you liked my list of songs from the 90's

      Julianna

      Delete
  3. Hi Julianna

    I love your playlist of songs from the 90s. What a great day it was yesterday listening to many of the hits from the 90s. Most of them were my favourite songs that I enjoyed listening to when I was younger (long before you were born). The only song on your list that I found annoying to listen to was the last one: Barbie Girl by Aqua, even though it was very popular at the time. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mum!,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog! I am happy that you liked ALMOST all of the songs on my playlist.

      Love Julianna xoxo

      Delete