Pages

Monday 18 May 2020

Dear Jacinda Ardern...

Kia ora! today my class and I are looking at being kind and supportive. This task is my writing task for today. I had to write a supportive and kind letter to Jacinda Ardern and thank her for all the things she         has done for us. I hope you enjoy my writing task! and feel free to comment on my blog!

Dear Jacinda Ardern,

My name is Julianna and I go to Pt England school. In level 4 in my bubble I did tons of fun stuff like watching movies with my family, Backing stuff, Art and building stuff out of wood. I have started to make my own little bank with my dad out of wood. I loved my lockdown time and I hope you had a nice lockdown as well.

Thank you so much for all the hard work you have done for New Zealand. I appreciate all the things you have changed in New Zealand. You are doing a great job keeping everyone safe, Well done!

I can’t imagine how much stress you were in when you were deciding if New Zealand should go in lockdown. It was a good choice to put New Zealand in lockdown, I supported that decision not only because I didn’t have to go to school for a long time but because everyone will have their own bubble that will make them feel safe.

Yours Sincerely,
Julianna

No comments:

Post a Comment