Pages

Saturday 2 May 2020

The teacher who faked being sick!


On Thursday afternoon I got a call from Mrs Nua. I said “Hello!, Detective J is speaking!” Mrs Nua said “ Hello detective J! there has been a crime scene at Pt England school! One of the teachers faked being sick! please help me find out who would do such a thing!” I replied “Sure I am on my way!” Once again I jumped into my flash helicopter and off I went to Pt England school to investigate.

As I arrived at Pt England school I saw a bunch of little kids running on the front field. They looked like tiny red ants. I landed on the back field where I couldn’t see any kids in the way. As I landed on the light green grass I ran to the staff room where all of the teachers were. Once I got into the staff room I looked for Mrs Nua. After a while I finally potted her. She was sitting on a blue chair. I said “Hello I am detective J” she said “ Oh! Detective J thank goodness you're here. Please look around for any clues!” I looked around and suddenly I saw a little poster on the floor. I inspected it. It looked like a poster of a new movie at the cinemas. The new movie was called The Willoughbys. That was the next clue.

Next stop was the cinemas!. Once I arrived at the cinemas I went to ask some people if they had seen a teacher in the cinemas. I asked one man and he said “ Oh yeah! I think he or she was wearing a hat and had gingerish hair! And it looked like he or she was eating chocolate cake!” I said “ Ok thank you for telling me by the way my name is detective J!” I headed my way back to Pt England school. As soon as I got back I said to Miss Nua “ May I please interview the suspects?” Mrs Nua said “Yes of course!” On my suspect list was Miss Parrant, Miss Tuia and Mr Goodwin.

First I interviewed Miss Parrant “Hi Miss Parrant!” “Hello detective J!” “ I am going to ask you a few questions, Ok?” “Sure!” “ Can you please tell me what you are wearing?” “ Ok… I am wearing a skirt, a t-shirt with a flower on it and a red hat!” “Ok, Do you have any idea who might have faked being sick?” “No, but what do you think about my new flower shirt!?!” “Uuu Mmm it looks great! Well I am done interviewing you!” “Ok!, Well good luck with the case!” “Thank you!” I didn’t get anything juicy out of Miss Parrant.

Next I interviewed Mr Goodwin. “Hello Mr Goodwin!” “Hello detective J!” “I am going to ask you some questions ok?” “Oki doki!” “ What are you wearing right now?” “I am wearing a t-shirt, shorts and green hat.” “ Ok thank you for telling me, Do you have any Idea of who might have faked to be sick?” “nope not a clue” “Ok then, Well you are pretty much done now” “Ok!” Mr Goodwin is a bit suspicious...

The lucky last person to interview was Miss Tuia. “Hi Miss Tuia!” “Hi detective J!” "Is it ok if I ask you a few questions?” “Yup!” “ Good, What are you wearing?” “I am wearing a Jacket, A bow and pants!” “Thank you” “ Do you have any Idea of who might have faked to be sick?” “No but how do you like my bow!” “ It’s cool… Well you are done Miss Tuia! You may now go” “Ok!” There wasn’t really anything suspicious about Miss Tuia.

“Miss Nua I have found out who faked to be sick!” “Ok! Who!?!” “It was Mr GOODWIN!!!!!” *gasps* “He was the one who faked to be sick! On his blog he said he really wants to go see a new movie called the Willoughbys! I found a poster of it on the floor! I asked a man if he saw a teacher and he said “I think so he or she’s hair was gingerish and they were wearing a hat!” Here is a list of all of my clues about Mr Goodwin!”

Clues about Mr Goodwin
  • He said he likes a movie called The Willoughbys on his blog and I found a poster on the floor about the movie
  • He is wearing a hat and his beard and hair is ginger!

  • He has been gone almost the whole morning
“And that is how you solve a case!” “Wowww! You are amazing!” “If there is another case you know who to call!” I ran back down to the bottom field where my flash helicopter was. I jumped inside. My last words I yelled out to Pt England school was “ Adiós!!!!” ( Adiós means bye) Detective J vanished into the clouds and was never to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment