Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Jacinda Ardern

Hi! this is my reading task! I had to read an article about Jacinda Ardern. Then I had to answer a lot of questions about her. I hope you enjoy my reading task! and feel free to comment on my blog!
Jacinda Ardern - Questions

Instructions
Highlight the correct answer for each question.

Questions

1) What is Jacinda Ardern’s Job?
 -> Her Job is to be a prime minister.

2) When is Jacinda Ardern’s birthday:
a) 26/07 b) 26/06
c) 27/06 d) 07/06

3) Name the two other female prime ministers before Jacinda
 -> Jenny Shipley and Helen Clark

4) Where was Jacnida Ardern born?
a) Morrinsville b) Auckland
c) Helensville d) Hamilton

5) Is Jacinda Ardern married?
a) Yes b) No

Explain how you know:
 -> On the article it only said that she was engaged to Clarke Gayford but it never said they were married.

6) When was Jacinda’s baby born?
a) 19 January 2018 b) 26 July 1980
c) 21 June 2018 d) None of these dates

7) Jacinda named her baby girl Neve Te Aroha. What is the significance of her name?:

 -> Neve is an Irish name that means “bright” and in Maori Aroha means “love”

No comments:

Post a Comment