Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Letter to Mr Tuivasa-Sheck!

Hi! today my class and I are learning about NRL and and we are also learning about how to be a fashionista! for this task I had to write a letter to Mr Tuivasa-Sheck! it will be about NRL returning. I hope you enjoy my writing task! and feel free to comment on my blog!

Dear Mr Tuivasa-Sheck

Hi my name is Julianna. I don’t know a lot about the NRL but my teachers are HUGE fans. I have been to a game once but I don’t remember it because I was only little. On the other hand my brother Kristopher got to go last year to watch a game with our cousin and our anty. I was so jealous, sad and annoyed that he got to go. While he was watching a cool game, I was at home playing a Roblox game called how to bake a cake. I was just saying to myself “Who cares, baking cakes is way better I don’t need to waste my time to go to a stupid rugby league game.” in my mind I was thinking (Aw he gets to go. I really want to go and he doesn't deserve to go anyway).

I wish you MASSIVE good luck on your game. Play hard, stay strong and make your country proud! Even though no one is going to be there to cheer you on, just never forget that New Zealand is always cheering you on no matter where they are. I also wish the whole team good luck.

I know how badly you will miss your family and friends. I would also miss my family and friends so much if I was travelling somewhere else. I would be missing them so much that I will be calling them everyday.. You will be fine.

From one of your Pt England supporters
Julianna

No comments:

Post a Comment