Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Letter to Jacinda Ardern

 Kia Ora this is my writing task I had to write a letter to Jacinda Ardern the prime minister  of New Zealand! I hope you enjoy my writing task! and feel free to comment on my blog!




Dear Rt Hon. Jacinda Ardern

Hi my name is Julianna and I go to Pt England school which is in Auckland We have been doing lots of online learning. I have been posting all my work on my blog. I have also been replying back to people who have commented on my blog.

You are a great Prime Minister. You are leading New Zealand very well. The decisions you are making are very good because there have been zero cases of Covid 19 for the past two days. I feel safe and calm.

There are three recommendations that I have for you. I think that you should make school lunches free for kids. Also I think the students and teachers should have more holidays and I think there should be one day where the whole of New Zealand should only eat fruits and veggies, no animals or meat. That day could be called Healthy day!!

Yours Sincerely,
Julianna

No comments:

Post a Comment