Pages

Friday 4 December 2020

Art exhibition - Term 4 2020

 


Fakalofa lahi atu! This post is about the art exhibition we had today! This photo is of me and my art. Do you like it?, I hope so. We had this event after morning tea. 

We checked out all of the art around the entire school. It was awesome! When I looked at some of the juniors art I remembered all the cool and fun art I did when I was year 2. I missed all of that fun because now since we're older the art isn't that fun but I still kind of enjoyed it. The juniors art was my favourite! 

My teams art is about patterns from different cultures. We had five cultures to do. Maori, Niuean, Samoan, Tongan and Cook Islands.  Once we have finished drawing our art we had to write down the meaning. Then we glued it on a cardboard and that was our art!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julianna

    Your artwork looks amazing! I love all the cultural patterns. I agree that the art exhibition was fantastic! Well done you!

    Love from Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mum!,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am really happy to know that you love my art work!

      From Julianna XOXO

      Delete