Pages

Monday 21 December 2020

SLJ - Summer scene


Kia ora! This is my Summer scene made out of different objects! I had to go outside and collect rocks, twigs, pedals, flowers and all of that stuff. Then you had to decide to make a insect or a summer scene out of the objects you collected. I chose summer scene. Then you got to name your summer scene or insect anything you want to. I named my summer scene 'Majestic river'. I hope you like my summer scene! and feel free to comment on my blog!


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Julianna,

    Wow, thank you for sharing your beautiful summer scene! I love that you used different materials to create each part. My favourite are the yellow flowers that you used for the sun. Ka pai!

    I really liked your video explanation of your artwork. You spoke so clearly and confidently and shared your idea for each part of the artwork. Ka pai!

    You clearly put a lot of thought and effort into this post and therefore I will be giving you bonus points! Well done Julianna.

    Keep up the awesome mahi!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte!

      Thank you for commenting on my blog! I'm really happy that you liked my Summer scene and my video. Thank you so much for the bonus points to.

      From Julianna

      Delete