Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Term 4 extension reflection 2020

Kia ora! This terms topic is Art Alive. We have been learning about lots and lots of different art forms. 

I have really enjoyed this year. My favourite highlights was being an ambassador and camp. I really enjoyed being an ambassador because we had lots of fun with our audience and sometime they would give us some treats.




Today we also had a shared lunch for Secret Santa! It was really fun and the food was delicious. I didn't get my present yet because I have to wait until the end of this week.


A few days ago I went on a trip with lots of other people who helped look after the eels. I was invited because my friends and I made a movie about eels. I was the only one who came. We took the eels to a beach. We sang some songs and then watched the people release the eels into the sea. 

Unfortunately one of the eels died. It's not that bad because it was a natural cause. The eel had worms inside of it making it sick and un healthy. Next year Pt England is going to prevent this by getting the next set of eels wormed.

I am really happy about how I ended this year.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julianna!

    This year was crazy with COVID and stuff but we all made it through and we are all very happy with the outcome!

    Congratulations on your 1st= Academic award on Prizegiving! It's so sad how you will be leaving the school but I wish you all the best for your new school!

    Love Aye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Aye!

      Thank you for commenting on my blog. Thx for the congrats. Have a nice holiday and stay safe.

      From Julianna

      Delete
  2. Hi Julianna.
    I liked how you included a survey in your blog. I really enjoyed filling it out.
    From: Chiara

    ReplyDelete