Pages

Thursday 17 December 2020

SLJ - Optical Illusion



Kia ora! This is one of my summer learning journey tasks for today! For this task I had to create my own illusion and then explain how it works. This illusion works because the contrast of the different colours. 

So when you look at the illusion for long enough you will sometimes only see white triangles and a black background or only black triangles and a white background. I hope you enjoy this illusion! and feel free to comment on my blog!

 

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Julianna,

    It’s Charlotte here, a commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. WOW, what a cool illusion!

    I thought that this activity was so cool! It is amazing how illusions can trick your mind into seeing things that aren’t actually there! Have you seen many optical illusions before?

    If you want to get even more points for the Summer Learning Journey, you can give the ‘Step it up’ challenge for this activity a go! This asks you to give a step by step instruction on how to create your optical illusion, it then asks you to create a video/Screencastify showing this process.

    Ngā mihi nui
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte!

      Thank you for commenting on my blog. Yes, I have seen lots of different illusions including circles, squares, lines and rectangles. Thank you for the tip on how to get more points as well.

      From Julianna

      Delete
  2. Hey Julianna,

    At first I was a bit confused about how this worked but when I read the description and stared at the picture I actually started to see how this worked! It's very cool!

    Keep it up,

    Aye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aye!

      Thank you for commenting on my blog. Have a wonderful holiday!

      From Julianna

      Delete