Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

The Chocolate drama!


On a cold dark day I went outside exploring. I looked around a rainforest. I suddenly saw these weird and colourful fruits growing on the tree trunks. I examined it. I haven't seen anything like it. I pulled a few off and took it home. As I arrived home I placed the weird fruits on my table. I cut one open with my knife. I cuted it open and saw a sticky white bit, I cut that open. I saw these brown seeds laying inside.

I knew that you could do something special with the seeds. I got all the brown seeds then I made a pile of them and let it rot but not for too long. Before the seeds could spoil I put them in the sun to dry. Then I grinded it up into powder using a big stone. Next I made a drink with the powder. It was called.. Xocoatl! I changed the name to Chocolate!

I drank the chocolate drink.

“Mmmm that is delicious!” I said

I put away the powder and went to sleep. The next day I woke up really early because I was going to sell hot chocolates tomorrow. I went to get a lot of cacao fruits. Once I got all the powder ready it was night time so I went to sleep.

The next morning I got up and grabbed all of my stuff I needed to make some hot chocolate. I went to a place where lots of people sell stuff. Once I got there I got ready for customers. Lots came to me. They said they love my hot chocolate. Suddenly my powder started to move. It got bigger and bigger. It got sticker and sticker. Soon it became a… Chocolate monster! It was breaking the trees. Everyone was screaming.

An idea popped into my head. I got a net. Then I went somewhere high. I threw the heavy net onto the chocolate monster. Raaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! It yelled while getting pulled down by the net. It was stuck in the net so I called everybody to help me drag him and tie the net on a tree where the sun will reach him. He (Chocolate monster) started to melt fast. There was a little bunny statue that was under the net. Once the chocolate monster was all melted, the little bunny statue was covered in chocolate. As it was getting late the bunny statue covered in chocolate was already hard.

I examined it. I slowly pulled the chocolate off the statue. It made a chocolate bunny! From that day I sold chocolate bunnies and got lots of money!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Julie,
    I LOVE your story; Simple but fun and intresting to read. What's your favourite type of chocolate? I love absolutely all of them, except for ones with fruits and stuff inside and flavours I don't like.

    Keep it up,

    Aye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aye!,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love the cookies and cream Hershey.

      From Julie

      Delete