Pages

Thursday 11 June 2020

Acrostic poem - Pandas!

Search Free Stock Photos, PSD Mockups & Vectors | rawpixel
Hi! This is my writing task for today! For writing I had to write a acrostic poem! A acrostic poem is when you write a word vertically. Each letter of the word will have their own row. That is where you have to write a letter or a sentence starting with that letter. I hope you understand what I mean. I hope you enjoy my writing task! and feel free to comment on my blog!
Panda Acrostic Poem

Instructions
We are writing an acrostic poem.
For each letter of Panda write a word or phrase.
________________________________________________________________________
P: layful, fuzzy
A:nimals who
N:ever stop eating.
D:reams about bamboos
A:nd naps.
S:ounds like this animal is a panda

No comments:

Post a Comment