Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

π•Ώπ–π–Š π–π–Šπ–†π–—π–™ 𝖔𝖋 𝖆 π–˜π–†π–’π–šπ–—π–†π–Ž

Samurai Warrior Ancient - Free image on Pixabay


As I was meditating on the beach I could hear the waves crashing into the sand, Seagulls yelling. My ears could hear things that no one else could. I could hear the little feet of an ant touching the floor step by step. I could feel things people couldn’t feel like, dust floating in the air.

I felt so relaxed until I heard loud steps behind me. I slowly grabbed my katana. I felt the warm breath of a person touching my neck... SWOOSH! I blocked the person's sword with mine before he could hit me. The person took his sword away so I could get up. I stood up and looked.

“Zorgo.. I wasn’t surprised to see you”

He said “ Ah yes, Samurai J *Evil laugh* long time no see”


I replied “ What do you want from me?”

He said “ I want to fight you, that's all *Evil laugh*”

I said “ Well then, lets fight”

We both took a few steps back. We charged at each other… SMASH, SWOOSH, POW! He swung his sword at me. I dodged it. I struck him with my katana BANG! I hit his armour but he was not damaged. He threw his sword at me OUCH! He cut me on the arm lucky it wasn’t big. I used my arm that was fine to strike at him. I went for his lower body, AHHHHH!!! He screamed and fell on the floor. I dropped my sword to go look at him. I realised that I hurt his leg and he could not walk.


I pulled out a few bandages that were in my pocket. I wrapped them on his leg.

He asked “ Why are you helping me?”

I replied “ Because it is the right thing to do, even though you are bad doesn't mean you could be good”

He smiled at me and I smiled back. I helped him up and took him to my house so he could rest. A while later when he healed. I started to teach him how to be kind and good. A few weeks later he was now a good person who always looked out for people. We both worked together and taught bad how to be good.

The moral of this story is... be kind and supportive to each other and take care of others!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR STORY!!!
    I can't get my eyes off, literally. I love how your story has a moral, a moral to be kind to one another and thats most important at this time. Your story is very detailed and I just can't stop reading it!

    Keep it up, I can't wait to see more of your awesome writing,

    Aye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aye!,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog! I am happy that you liked my writing about me being a samurai and I am happy that you liked my moral about being kind to each other.

      From Julianna

      Delete