Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Kahoot!




Hi! This afternoon my class and I played a game called Kahoot! Kahoot is kind of like game of trivia but you play it online. You have to answer a question, if you get it right then you get some points and if you don't you will not get any points or lose any points. At the end of the game it will tell you who came 1st, 2nd and 3rd then it will have the 2 runner ups. I almost forgot to mention that each game has a code, so in order to join in you have to enter in that code. After that you will need to write your name or it could be a random generator. I hope you have been enjoying my posts! and feel free to comment on my blog!

By the way my name was QuickPanda!


I also made it in the top 5 so that meant my name was mentioned in front of the whole class!
l
v
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also choose a topic for your game! My favourite topic is animals! Whats your favourite topic? comment on this post so I can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment