Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

letter

File_000.jpeg
Name: Julianna
Class:14

School:Pt England school
Address: 130 Pt England Rd, Pt England, Auckland 1072, New Zealand
Date: 03/08/17


Dear Jacquise       


Hi my name is Julianna and I’m writing a letter to you because I want to learn more about you and I’m so excited to be your pal. Then when we get to know each other we called be friends I hope you enjoy looking what I said to you.


My favourite pet is a pug. What pet do you like? Do you even know what's a pug. It's so little and it is cute it can even fit in a cup.  


I have a friend her name is Kharizma and whenever we get into a fight we are still best friends. Our school is called Pt England school.Is your school big? What do you do in your class? Do you like art because I do. Do you like your school? Do you have chromebooks? Do you get to watch shows in the hall? Do you like netball?


My topic is guardian of the galaxy. That means we are learning about our solar system and other planets.     


Thank you for reading my letter I hope we get to know each other really well.


Love Julianna.
Copy of Julianna.jpeg
download (3).png
planing.jpg
This is a photo of me outside smiling the background looks like a tree with creatures on it.
These pictures are drawn by me it is so cool the one on the left is a flower and the right one is about a rocket and a alien.

No comments:

Post a Comment