Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

My Rocket

Screenshot 2017-09-18 at 10.26.40.png

My rocket has red wings and a yellow and orange body with sea threw light blue octagons. It also has a space helmet. It even has a green and black engine the helmet also has dark blue and light blue stripes.


When I finished designing my rocket I launch my rocket it had a countdown 3,2,1 after the count down my rocket started rumbling, then it blast off in the sky. My rocket flew as fast as a lightning dash. My rocket was as nosiey as a digger then we went in space there were heaps of stars in space.
My trip was going to a planet called candy land when I landed on candy land I opened the door and put my feet on the surface the surface felt bumpy the service was candy floss! I bended down and
quickly took my space helmet off and got some candy when I ate the candy floss it tasted like strawberry.

The trees was lollie pops and the rain was strawberry with chocolate.  When I explored I heard the ground shaking it got louder and louder and louder there was a enormous gingerbread man he was anger because he thought I was going to eat him but before he was going to crash me to death I said to him “I’m not going to eat you you are too big” the gingerbread stopped.The gingerbread man said “my name is Ginger” I said to ginger “can you help me get back to my rocket” Ginger said “yes” back to my rocket I went back to earth when I landed on earth the people was still there and the had heaps of questions.’

No comments:

Post a Comment