Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2020

I got a pink sweater for FREE!


Kia ora! This morning my class and I went to the hall to look for new jackets and t shirts! Nice people gave this opportunity to us. I am really thankful. At the start of the line, Marika ( a student) was holding a pink sweater saying "Pink sweater! it is really nice and it's even new!" I really liked the pink sweater. I was a bit embarrassed tho so I did not take it. While I was looking around I couldn't stop thinking about the sweater. 

I made it to the exit. Before I was about to exit the hall I decided 'NO! I AM NOT LEAVING THIS HALL WITHOUT THAT PINK SWEATER!' so I went back and looked for Marika. I found her but she wasn't holding the pink sweater. My heart and hope went a little bit down until I saw it!  It was sitting on the seat! My happiness exploded inside me. I grabbed it as fast as I could because there was a crowd of people surrounding it. 

I held it tight and I ran for the exit. I managed to exit the hall with a huge smile on my face with my new pink sweater. Again, Thank you to the people who gave us this opportunity because you have put a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment