Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Life as a Giant Pacific octopus!

Kia ora! This is my writing task for today! I had to write about life as a Giant Pacific octopus! I hope you enjoy my writing! and feel free to comment on my blog!
Giant Pacific Octopus | My camera settings were ISO 1600, sh… | Flickr

I saw it in the corner of my eye. I swam as fast as I could, before it could escape I Grabbed it with my tentacles and shoved it into my mouth. I said “ Ahhhh... breakfast is served” *CHOMP!* *CHOMP!* “Yum!” I threw the crab shells outside with the others. It was my garden of crab shells.


After eating I went to look for another crab to eat. I looked around, searching for more food “ There! three crabs!” I exclaimed. I zoomed in excitement. I gripped on tight to the crabs and put them in my purse (Mouth). I went back home to eat again.


Once I got home I took the crabs out of my purse ( mouth) and ate them all at once… *Chomp!* *Crunch!* “Yuuum” I said happily with my mouth full of crab. I ended my meal with one huge gulp *GULP!* I took the crab shells and put it in my garden with the other shells.


Next I went to hunt for more food. I had to keep on growing so I could survive. A few hours later I couldn’t find any food and it was getting late so I headed back home. I paused for a moment. I could sense that something was following me. Suddenly a Sleeper shark came out of nowhere. I was scared and I felt threatened.
I quickly squirted a cloud of ink at the shark. Unfortunately it wasn’t enough ink to keep him distracted so I had to think fast. 


As soon as the shark looked up I camouflaged as quickly as I could with the environment. I was right under the shark. I was terrified that the shark would see me. The shark looked up right and left. Then it slowly looked down right at me. My hearts were beating so loud and fast. I was so nervous that the shark would hear them because I had three hearts. Luckily he could not hear them or see me.


The shark swam off to look for more food. I thought to myself “That was way too close I would've gotten killed!, Luckily I camouflage in time” I was so exhausted so I quickly headed back home. And that is the life of a Giant pacific octopus!

No comments:

Post a Comment