Pages

Saturday 25 July 2020

2020 - Garage sale!





Kia ora! This is a post about... The Garage sale that happened today! and guess what!.. I had my own stall! Let me tell you about the garage sale.

Today at 8 o'clock a garage sale opened at my school (Pt England). I had my own stall and it was mainly a candy store. I was selling toffee apples, lolly bags, muffins ,  2 pairs of shoes and even toys. My stall was next to my friends stall. Her name is Sophie. She came over most of the times to either visit or help me with my business. I didn't mind that.

My first customer was interested in my toffee apples. He decided to buy one so I said it was $2. Then he gave me $2 dollars! I was so excited and happy. I already had my first customer! It was an amazing feeling. I started getting more buyers. I noticed that the toffee apples was a hit because lots were already sold. It even came to a point where I had to cross out the toffee apples on my sign.

I noticed that Sophie was struggling to sell a toy so I decided to help her out. I went over to her and grabbed the teddy bear and started calling out " Teddy bear!, Teddy!". The Bear even had a Chinese hat on it's head. After a while Jacob and his mum came over and looked at my toys. I offered them if they wanted to buy the bear with the Chinese hat. They said yes and gave me the money. Then I gave it to Sophie's mum.

 It was fun helping people sell stuff. I also had two big toys. One was a huge teddy and the other was a big unicorn. They both got sold and they were both bought by my friend Emma's family. I was given some toys to sell from the bric & brac table. I thought maybe because they were struggling to sell them. I actually managed to sell a few of those toys. My toys needed a bit of help getting sold so I started making advertisements for them. Most of them got sold.

Eventually some of my cousins visited. They even bought some of my stuff but mostly just toys because my stall was almost sold out and it only had a few toys left. Anyways after the garage sale me and my mum went home and relaxed. It was a very good day today!

I've got a challenge for you! - Comment how much money you think I made!

No comments:

Post a Comment