I like Rangitoto Island because I liked the ferry trip to the Island. When you get there you can go on a bush walk and see lots of native birds and plants. When you go to the top of the volcano you can see a beautiful view.
Interview with Laura (The youngest person to sail around the world)
1. Did you miss your parents?
2. Did you enjoy sailing all around the world?
3. Did you feel lonely?
4. What was your most exciting part of the trip?
5. How long did the journey take you?
Interview with my brother (5 favourite things to do outdoors)
2. Kicking a ball
3. Playing with nerf guns (a nerf arsenal? this is what he said)
4. tackling my brother