Pages

Monday 11 November 2019

The most dangerous writing



I wrote this story on a website called The most Dangerous writing.


As I step on the concrete floor a trail of stairs appeared underneath my feet. The stairs looked magical. As I walked forward the tiny lights lit up and brightened the dark sky.


 As I kept on walking forward more stairs will appear. Suddenly I spotted something breathtaking in the night sky. A group of stars formed a arrow pointing forward.


 Once I reached the end of the stairs there was a giant cloud with lots of cute little buildings. I shouted "hello?" out of no where a group of teddy bears, fairy's and kangaroos appeared. It felt like I was living inside my own wonderland. They all were very nice. I stepped on the cloud it felt like a fluffy pillow underneath my feet I found my dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment