Pages

Friday 22 November 2019

Ambassador Application 2019



Fakalofa lahi atu.  Ko heigoa haaku ko Julianna.  Hi my name is Julianna and I am 10 years old. My culture is Niuean and a little bit Fijian. 

I have a wonderful family of 7. I have 3 older brothers, my mum and dad including my precious little dog, Bella. I am the only girl in my family.

I want to be an ambassador because I want to make my family proud and  being an ambassador is one of my dream goals. I also want to represent my culture.

My friends describe me as kind, smart, funny, VERY confident and a dog-lover!  I also have been apart of a lot of things like the production, Netball, Basketball, Robotics, Extension, Kea kids news, PENN news, Manaiakalani film festival presenter and much more.

I think I have what it takes to be a good ambassador. 

I hope you choose me as one of the ambassadors for 2020. It will be a huge opportunity.


Here are some projects that I have created this year that includes learn, create and share.


No comments:

Post a Comment