Pages

Sunday 19 April 2020

The three little bears

This is my writing task. I had to create my own version of The three little pigs. I hope you enjoy my                                             writing and feel free to comment on my blog!
The Bears | We Bare Bears Wiki | Fandom

Once upon a time there lived three little fuzzy bears. Grizz, Panda and Ice bear. They were best brothers. One day they all decided to make their own house that shows their personality. Grizz chose to make a house out of candy and snacks so he looked for some goodies to build his house with. Panda thought of making his house out of devices and metal. Ice bear wanted to make a huge freezer so he did.

After they all finished their houses they rested inside and ate some food. Grizz’s house was quite small but he didn’t mind. Panda's house was small as well. Ice bear's house was enormous and very chilly. Suddenly they heard loud stomps and the ground started to shake. ROOOAAAARRRRRr!!!!!!!!!!!! a powerful roar was heard in the distance.

A huge dragon came out of nowhere. “My name is Scar! Come out come out little bear or else I will burn your house down!” Grizz let out an evil laugh and said “Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin” then he pulled a lever. Splat! A huge pie splattered on Scars face. Scar could not see anything because the pie was in his eyes. Scar quickly ran away. As he was running away he came past another house. He realised It was another bear so he got prepared. He wore a shield so he could use it to block food from hitting him. Scar said “Come out come out little bear or else I will burn your house down!” Panda replied “Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin” Panda pushed a red button. All of a sudden the ground beneath Scar opened. Scar fell down. The hole was like a slide. It took him to the next house. He took a deep breath and said “come out come out little be-” WWwuuushhh. Ice bear opened the door and it let out a huge breeze of coldness. It was so freezing that Scar froze in his spot. That was when Scar could not move ever again, and the three bears lived happily ever after. The end

No comments:

Post a Comment