Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Japan's fastest train



Have you ever got picked to test ride Japan’s fastest train well in this story my friend Kiarah and I got picked to ride Japan’s fastest train.

One day Kiarah and I got picked to ride Japan’s world's fastest train. Kiarah and I was so excited. The people that picked us said It’ll be tested on the line between the cities of Sendai and Aomori and that is where Kiarah and I headed off to.

Once we got there we took a look at the train. It looked like a bullet that has wheels. As Kiarah and I stepped in the train the doors closed behind us. Then Kiarah and I sat down next to each other.

The train driver said “if you want to stop then just tell me”.

The train started it was going so fast it was like the chair was a vacuum because it felt like the chair was sucking Kiarah and I to the chair. It also felt like we were in a real bullet.

When I took a look at the window all I could see was flashing lights. Not a while later Kiarah and I started feeling funny then we both started to get used to the fast train it did not even feel like we were in a train it kind of felt like we were flying in the sky in a plane.

later me and kiarah started feeling a bit sick so we decide to tell the driver to stop so we can get out and have some fresh air. As we exited the train me and Kiarah said “that was amazing! And then we said thank you to the people that gave us the opportunity to ride the train. We felt so pumped with energy and we wanted to go on again.

No comments:

Post a Comment