Pages

Thursday 5 November 2020

Halloween and my SUPER SCARY (wink) COSTUME!!!


 Kia ora! This post is about my Halloween from a few days ago. I wasn't sure if I wanted to wear a pick up alien costume or be a bunch of grapes. I decided to be a bunch of grapes! when I was creating my costume my mum helped me. I used balloons and green ribbons.

After a while there was a knocking sound at the door. My mum and I hurried to the door. She gave me the bowl of treats. I opened the door and shouted "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" When I looked at them they looked a little bit confused. I showed a sign that my mum and I made that said 'Grapes for sale!' 

It wast three of my cousins and my aunty and uncle. My aunty loved my costume because she thought that it was cute. I also thought it was quite cute and a bit funny.

I gave all of them a handful of candy. They came inside and we took a super scary photo. I always like to be the odd one out so I was standing out as a proud bunch of grapes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie!
    It's me Kiarah, I commented quite late because today is the 12th of November, but that doesn't stop me from LOVING your costume. It is so creative and I bet that nobody else had a costume like yours. What do you want to be next halloween?
    From Kiarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kiarah!
    Thank you so so much for commenting on my blog. Sorry for the very very very late reply. What were you for Halloween?. Anyways next Halloween I would want to be either a person who is geting picked up by an alien, or sitting on a toilet costume or maybe even dressed up like a MASCOT OR A PUPPY!, I am not sure but I am really excited! :D

    From Julie :l

    ReplyDelete