Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

The most dangerous writing


I wrote this on a website called The most dangerous writing. Miss west got a picture for the class to think and make up a story with it in five minutes.

On  a lovely weekend I went to the pet store with my daddy because I wanted to find the perfect pet for me. I looked around and I could see rats, dogs, cats, bunnies and a whole lot of other animals. 

Suddenly a unique looking parrot caught my eye. Its colours on its body made it's self look majestic. I looked at it again thinking that this parrot is probably the perfect pet for me. 

I asked my dad nicely if we could play with him for a while. My dad went to the shopkeeper and said "can we take the parrot out of the cage?". The shopkeeper nodes. Dad let the parrot out of the cage Swish!! the parrot dashed out of the cage and landed on my head tweeting loudly. I was so frightened my dad laughed at me when he saw my face. He thought it was so funny he started tearing up and I just gave him a look.

6 comments:

  1. hi Julianne i like your writing abut the most dangerous writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Latiana,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am happy that you liked my writing

      From Julianna

      Delete
  2. hi its Kristopher hope you had fun doing the dangerous writing challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristopher/ My brother,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. Yes I did have fun when I did this writing.
      From Julianna (A.k.a your one and only beautiful sis)

      Delete
  3. Hi this is Kiarah,
    I hope you had fun. Your writing is really good.
    From Kiarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kiarah,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog.
      From Julianna

      Delete