Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

The most Dangerous writing prompt generator


This is my writing. I couldn't finish it because I ran out of time. I wrote on a website called...

                The Most Dangerous 
              Writing Prompt Generator

Agent cheese the most greatest and sneakiest Agent in the hole village Mousville. Agent Cheese had to go and do the most dangerous mission he has ever done before. His task was to go to a house and steal a piece of cheese from one of the mouse traps. If he makes one wrong move that is the end of him. Agent Cheese was going to comet suicide. As agent Cheese got to the house he used the string he brought and tied it on a little pole and the attached the string to his harness. Agent Cheese Jumped of the

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Julianna,
    You are amazing at writing the words describe the storyline very well.
    I loved how you named it 'agent Cheese' smart name for a smart little mouse\mice!
    From:Aye-Myat

    ReplyDelete