Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Animation script

Fakalofa lahi atu! My name is Julianna.This animation is about Kia pai te Kotahi wich means better together. I’ll be showing this in three animations. I hope you enjoy my movie.  


This first animation shows how to look after your chromebooks. If you see a chromebook on a table, don't leave it, put it away in the charge buddy. If a chromebook is not charged then charge it because later it will be 100% charged and you can work on it.


This part of my animation is about putting up chairs. It helps the whole class clean up go faster. It also gets chairs out of people's way when they are walking through.


This last one is about solving problems. One way to solve a problem is supporting others. We use lots of different strategies to solve math problems. After a while you will solve the problem.

That's the end of my animation. Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoyed. Also leave a comment on my blog please.


No comments:

Post a Comment