Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Classroom battleships





What was your favourite part of our Classroom Battleships?

Building a giant shield to defend us from the boys.

What strategies did you use, why?

To not get any grenades and keep cover because if I stand on my knees to throw the grenade when I am finished I have to stay standing on my knees.

What was the funniest thing that happened?

I know that I said my strategies was do not throw any grenades but this was before I tried to throw a grenade at William but the wheel chair caught my pillow a.k.a grenade.

What was the most challenging part of our Classroom Battleships?

I have been chosen to vs one of the boys Roman we both had to close our eyes and try hit each other with a grenade first round we tied second tied the last round i missed suddenly I felt the grenade hit me and that was the end the boys won.

What piece of furniture was the best to use, why?

A couch because it is so big it can cover our hole team!

What would you do differently next time?

Be riskier and connect to someone.

The rules are you are not allowed to move when you are in your spot and if you stand on your knees you have to stay on your `knees. You can’t move to doge the grenades.

This is how you play you have to build a fort then hide when it is your turn to throw a grenade try hit someone with the grenade then they will be out of the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment