Pages

Friday 12 May 2017

kites


On Monday after lunch we walked into class there were heaps of materials on each table. Then Miss Davis said “we are going to make kites”  I felt excited.I started off with two sticks and one piece of paper and sellotape also some string. I got the piece of paper and the sticks I taped the sticks on the piece of paper then i got the string and tied it on the stick. When I put everything together it looked like a kite.When we took our kites outside on the field to fly it, it did not work so we tried running but it did not work too. Then we had a photo with miss davis. After that we ran back to class when we went in class Miss Davis said “put your kites in your tot tray” so we put our kites in our tot tray then we sat on the mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment