Pages

Friday 11 December 2015

Team one Prize Giving.

Prize giving was fantastic. Me and Kharizma were lead singers for our performance on the stage. I got an award and a Taonga. My whole family and my nana came to watch me perform. They are so proud of me and I am very proud of myself too. Mrs. Lal  is also proud of me and wants me to keep doing good learning. Mr. Burt looked at all of the reports and when he saw my report he said :
"I want Julianna to do the opening prayer, she is such a clever girl."


3 comments:

  1. Hi Julianna

    I love your picture. I can see you wearing a lolly lei on the stage. I am so proud of you my darling. I love you so much.

    Love from Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were awesome darling. I was so proud of you.

    Love Dad xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mum and dad thanks for commenting me your the best

    ReplyDelete