Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Reshaping the world


This is my writing task. I had to choose a story from a google slide then continue the story. I chose Reshaping the world. Starter means thats what I started with and Continuing means what I wrote to continue the story. I hope you enjoy!!! and feel free to comment on my blog.
Starter

Snip..Snip…Snip…The scissors began to tear the countryside apart. Towns, fields, rivers and oceans. Forests, valleys, mountains and lakes. The world began to unravel piece by piece, strand by strand.

Continuing

The scissors kept on sniping and everything was changing fast Goats and cows now live in the ocean and fish and octopus walk on land… IT WAS MADNESS!!!

People screamed for help but no one heard a thing. Oh no It was too late for the humans minute by minute they were forming into fish. They could barely breathe as the sun beat down on them. People hurried to the ocean. Sadly only 13 people made it. The population of New Zealand went straight down less than a second. The people who didn’t make it were just cooking in the sun.

Now it was only up to the 13 people that survived.

To be continued…

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julainna,

    I love your narrative, it is very creative! I like how the people turned into fish. Using adjectives in your description is fantastic it made me feel that I was in the story. I can't wait to see what the 13 people left are going to do. Keep up the great work.

    Miss Parrant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Parrant,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am very happy that you liked my narrative. I will tell you when part 2 is posted.

      From Julianna

      Delete
  2. Hi Julie,
    This is a AWESOME narrative! I wonder what will happen to the 13 people, will they survive or cook in the sun too!
    Can't wait to see more;
    Aye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aye,
    Thanks for commenting on my blog. I will release part 2 soon.

    From Julie/Julianna

    ReplyDelete