Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2019

Baboon pool party

Related image



Yesterday morning I woke up at six because I heard strange noises. I went to check my pool because that is where I heard the sounds. I looked but there was nothing. I saw some

footprints and there was also water on the side of the deck.
I was shocked I was thinking that it was my neighbours using my pool. I was curious who it was so I got a camera so I can find out who it was.

The next day I went quickly to the camera. I checked the footage after watching the whole video I was shocked. “It was BABOONS! I yelled.Suddenly I heard Noises. I ran to the pool it was baboons I ran back inside. It looked like the baboons were having a baboon pool party. I quickly got my camera and took a video. Once I came outside the baboons were running.

No comments:

Post a Comment