Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2019

SLJ Week 2 Day 3

Activity 1 - On your blog, tell us whether you are a night owl or an early riser. Then, tell us about the rest of your family. Are they the same as you? .

I'm both because school is when I am a early riser but when it is the holidays I am a night owl. My parents are early risers because they set their alarms to go to work. My twin brother is an early riser as well because he gets up early in morning. Both of my older brothers are night owls because they go to bed late and they wake up late. 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Julianna

    My name is Daniel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey program. Well done on completing this activity. I'm a bit of a night owl and a early riser because I normally go to bed late (except when I have school the next day) and wake up super early. What do you like to do when you stay up late? I like to go on my computer or watch TV. Anyway, keep up the awesome work Julianna!

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel thank you for commenting on my blog. When I stay up late I play a try not to laugh game with my brother. At the end of the game we both lose because we just laugh too much.

      Julianna








































      Delete
  2. Hey there Julianna, it's Billy here again from the Summer Learning Journey programme. Thanks for completing another activity and sharing your thoughts on whether you and your family members are either night owls or early risers.

    I am definitely a night owl as well. I love staying up late and watching movies and television shows. I think staring at screens late at night keeps your brain active and makes it a lot harder to fall asleep.

    What sort of television shows do you like to watch?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Billy thank you for commenting on my blog. I watch cartoons and sometimes I watch Shortland street.

    ReplyDelete