Pages

Thursday 22 February 2018

Weetbix Tryathlon 2018




Yesterday morning  I had to woke up at 6:00am to go to the Weetbix Tryathlon. My brother and I felt nervous. We went to Pt England school to get my bike. I saw lots of people walking their bikes to the Tryathlon.

Next my family walked to the reserve. Then we went to a long line to register. Meanwhile I saw Hendrix and Haare with Marika. I yelled out “Hi”! Then Hendrix heard me and when he saw me he came over.

Then when we were about to put my bike with the other bikes we forgot to get our weetbix t shirts. I put my bike down with my Dad and then I went all the way back to a blue tent. When we got to a blue tent we got our t shirts. I was a bit shy because I had to take off my t shirt so I quickly took it off. After that we walked all the way back to my bike. I put my bike with the other bikes. 

Kris had to do the swimming and I have to bike then we both run.Kris went to line up with the other boys thats when Mum and I went to the people waiting on the grass.Then Kris ran to me to slap my hand.I went to get my bike I walked to the road.

I started peddling it was so long the people that done the biking we almost biked to Panmure. when I got back I was so tired. I put my bike back with the other bikes then I slapped Kris’s hand we both started running I was so tired.

When we got near the end Kris and I started sprinting We stepped over the line we both came as tie. I felt proud of my self we both got a medal. we were so happy. Then we saw our brothers and Parents cheering.  

No comments:

Post a Comment