Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Tiny situation



Story - Tiny situation

On a sunny day I went on this website called mystery box. I thought it looked cool so I ordered one. The next day I thought the package was going to come today but it didn’t.

The next day I went to the front door to see if the package had came. It did I was so excited. I went to the kitchen to open it. When I opened it I saw a button attached to a box and there was also a note. I took the note out and started to read it. It said Press the button but first and that was where I stopped reading because it had fourteen more sentences I had to read. Then I took out the button with a box attached to it.

Once I put it down on the bench I pressed it... BOOM!!! When I looked around, everything was giant. I wondered if everything got bigger or a got tiny.Any ways it is not the time to think about that. I discovered that the button I pressed turned me into a tiny person.

Suddenly I heard the door open it was my friends. I had to warn them quick luckily I can connect my phone to the speaker and speck so they can hear me. When I got my phone it was a bit hard to connect it because I was so small. Finally when I got the phone connected I started talking I said

“Kiarah and Angelica don’t move I am a tiny person do not press the button or you will end up like me”.

My friends said “ ok wait where are you? I said “down here!” Then my friends said “Oh your so small! ok ok so how do we make you normal size again? I said look at the note it say things about this human shrinker”.

Kiarah and Angelica got the note and read it. They found out a way to fix this tiny situation but you have to say normal three times then dance for three minutes I said “THREE MINUTES REALLY” but I still did it. Three mins later. BOOM!!!

I was back to normal size I thanked my friends then we went outside and destroyed the button.

The moral of this story is if you buy something and if there's a note always read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment