Pages

Thursday 18 July 2019

Vr World




In the holidays we went to Sylvia Park. While we were walking to the Hoyts cinema we saw a cool set up with Virtual reality machines. I couldn't wait to have a go at it.

But first of all we actually went to the Hoyts cinema to watch a movie called Spider-Man far from home. The movie was cool and funny. My favourite part was when MJ and Spiderman (Peter Parker) started working together.
After the movie we went back to the virtual reality place so that we could have a chance to go and try them. As we were waiting in the line my brother Kris ran away because he was too scared to go.

Once we reached the front of the line my dad got Kris to come back. The lady asked Kris and I to put on a weird looking mask. Next I chose a Vr game. I chose a roller coaster game called The future. Next we got onto the chairs. Then the lady put on two Vr headsets on Kris and I. The Lady said "ok I'm going to start the game". I felt boiling hot then I started worrying. Once the roller coster started I calmed down and felt fine. It was like I left my world behind and went to a new one. There was a lot of tall buildings and we were sitting on flying chairs. It was amazing.

When the roller coaster finished we hopped off and headed back home thinking about going back one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment