Pages

Thursday 24 January 2019

SLJ Week 3 Day 1


On your blog, tell us what time of year you think is best for tourists for come and visit. Be sure to share at least three things that tourists could do while they were here in NZ.

 I think if people come and visit in summer they could go swimming, go visit all of the beaches and they can also go hiking. Related image


But if you come and visit New Zealand in winter you could go skiing in the South Island of NZ. Go play in the snow or go snow boarding.

Related image

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julianna,
    My name is Daniel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey program. Well done on completing another activity. I also think that tourists should come during the summer time. Even though it can get quite hot, like you sad, they can go places to a pool or to a beach where they can cool off. I wouldn't really recommend them coming over during winter because it does rain often. Keep up the excellent work Julianna!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel thank you for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete