Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2019

40 hour famine





We do 40 hour famine to support and help kids and family's in south Sudan. We also get sponsors to raise to south Sudan. I raised $80. 

As I arrived at pt England I got my stuff and put it all in the library. Then I got my bed ready. As I was getting my things ready other people started to arrive. A few minutes later everyone was here. 

We all went to the hall to play with the sports gear. I got a huge pink bouncy ball. Then we played doge ball. A while later it was time to put all of the balls back to where they were then sit on the floor and listen to my mum (Aka the teacher).

We were told that we were going to go into our groups and practice our dance. The blue team practiced in the hall. The yellow team practiced in the staff room. The red team practiced in the library and last the green team practised in the ICT. Next all teams went to practice. Our team was yellow. our song was called yellow because our team was yellow. 30 mins later everyone had to meet in the hall to dance. 

First we had to figure out which team was going first. We did a rock paper scissors challenge. At the end I won so I got to choose who goes first. First it was blue second was team red next was green last was yellow.

 After our items we got to have a 10 minute break we could get a drink and then start playing with the sports equipment. After we could all go relax in the library or go in the ICT I went in the ICT room. 

After about 20 minutes some of us went in the staff and watched hotel Transylvania and some went in the library to relax. after the movie I got changed into my pj's then went to sleep on my pumped bed. In the morning everyone got up and put everything away. After people came to pick up their kids.








No comments:

Post a Comment