Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Unbelievable school trip!

grey statues lot

On a hot sunny day my class and I were on a school trip at the Great wall of China! Everyone was bunched together so no one got lost. My Family sent my brother (Kris) , Bella (our puppy) and I on the school trip. I could not enjoy the school trip because the sun was beating down on me. Everyone except me had a hat. I forgot to bring mine.


I felt really exhausted until… Woof! Woof! Bella started chasing a man that was behind us. Kris and I raced trying to catch Bella, and yes we did not put a leash on her. As soon as we caught Bella and calmed her down I regretted it straight away when I turned around. “ OUR CLASS IN GONE!” I screamed . Kris and I started to panic. We all looked around to try to spot the class… *Nothing* Kris looked at me and gave me a look saying ‘This is all your fault’ I replied “ Don’t blame me!”

Step by step Kris started walking backwards while I attached the leash onto Bella’s coller. Suddenly Kris fell off the Great wall of China! I quickly grabbed him thinking I was strong enough to pull the weight of a little dog and a tall and annoying brother. Nope, so instead I got pulled off the Great wall of China with them. I did a salute saying goodbye. Out of nowhere a mysterious black hole appeared. Kris, Bella and I fell straight into the black hole.

Unexpectedly we survived the fall but we were in a different place! We all got up and wiped the dust off ourselves. I looked around and said disappointingly “ Great now we are at the Emperor Qinshihuang's Mausoleum Site Museum, How worse can this day get!” oh no, I spoke too soon. All of a sudden the soldier statues came to life! Kris swiftly grabbed Bella’s leash and started to run. I screeched “Wait for me!”. I caught up with them and then we both attempted (including Bella) to run to safety. The angry soldiers pointed their sharp weapons at us.

Somehow we all got tangled up in Bella’s leash while running. Another black hole appeared out of nowhere. We were still tangled which made us trip and launch into the black hole. Once again we were at another place. Kris studied the area “ WE ARE INSIDE THE FORBIDDEN CITY!” He exclaimed, I said “That doesn't sound too bad?”, He replied “ LOOK AT THE TIME! IT IS CLOSED, WE ARE LOCKED INSIDE!” that doesn’t sound good. What’s even worse is that the soldiers used the portal to come here! “RUN!” I exclaimed. I quickly paused for a moment and started looking around. “What are you doing!?!” Kris Yelled, I replied nervously “ W-Wheres B-BELLA!”

Kris and I unpaused and continued to run away from the scary soldiers. “ I thought she was with YOU!” Kris howled. “ NO, I thought she was with YOU!” I shouted back *RRAHHHHHHHHHHHH* in the background we could hear raging men yelling. I yelled “ We have to leave NOW!” We both sprinted for the gates. “There’s the gates, I will help you get over!” I shouted to Kris. When we got close to the gates I put my hands out so Kris could step on and climb over the gates to safety.


As soon as he got over I was about to climb over the gate when I heard… little squeals! I turned around… BELLA! I had a hard decision to make. Do I save a tiny cute puppy that is in danger or do I climb over the gates to safety and watch the helpless little pup get crushed by a raging army of warriors! I said to myself ‘Why did you have to make the option of not saving Bella sound so dreadful?’ I darted towards Bella and picked her up and started running back to the gates. It felt like I was playing rugby and the other team was chasing after me trying to get the ball. It Felt like Bella was the ball and I needed to get her to the other side to safety.

I patted Bella on her head and said “Your ok know” Then I shouted to Kris “ GET READY TO CATCH BELLA!” I launched Bella into the air and over the gates. Kris jumped up and caught Bella. I shouted “ OK!, NOW HELP ME GET OVER THE GATES!” He replied “ NO WAY HELP YOURSELF I’M LEAVING! WITH BELLA, HAHAHA!” I was left in shock. I looked through the gates and saw Bella looking at me. I said to myself ‘That is it, I am never going to rely on my brother ever again’

I turned around and faced the army of soldiers hoping something would happen. In the meanwhile Kris was running away with Bella. All of a sudden Bella spotted one of the black holes on the floor. She jumped out of Kris’s hands and ran to the hole. Kris said “ Bella what are you doing!?!, Fine save yourself” He ran off. Bella grabbed the black hole in her mouth. She ran back towards me. She put the black hole down right where the gate was. She barked at me. I turned around and said “you came back for me!, Oh! You brought the black hole! Thx!”

I grabbed the black hole and faced it to the army of soldiers. “AHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!” The soldiers yelled. *poof *poof* poof* The Soldiers were disappearing into the hole! Soon all of the Soldiers were gone. I held the portal and then Bella helped me climb over the gate to safety. I put the portal on the floor then we both looked at each other and closed our eyes. we jumped inside the portal. *poof* *poof* We opened our eyes. We were back with the class. The teacher was calling out names. “ Ronald” “Yes” “Julianna & Bella?” “Yes” “Woof!” “Class dismissed, you may go to your parents now!” We spotted our family and went towards them. They asked “How was the school?” I said “It was unbelievable” I looked at Bella and grinned...

4 comments:

  1. Hey Julie!
    OMG amazing story! I could've never thought of that story myself! Here's a question, what happened to Kris? Hmmmm.... Anyways, your story was so incredibly creative I was shocked at how good it was! Bella is such a nice dog for saving you.

    Great job,

    Aye <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aye!
      Thank you for commenting on my blog! I am happy that you liked my story called Unbelievable school trip! I didn't say what happened to Kris because I want the readers (like you) to imagine themselves and think about what happened to Kris. What do you think happened to Kris?

      From Julianna

      Delete
  2. Hi Julianna

    I loved reading your story! What a great imagination you have! Well done for combining your class learning about China this week and your creative writing skills. I can really imagine you and Kristopher arguing over something like that. I'm also impressed that you wrote so much in one day! Well done and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mum!
      Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I am really happy that you liked my story. Thank you, I do have a great imagination.

      From Julianna xoxo

      Delete